- LUSAS Bridge provides cost-effective structural modelling and analysis (including soil-structure interaction) of any structure, in one software package.
- Global and local modelling is feature-based and allows mixing of element types in the same model.
- Advanced nonlinear geometry, material and contact modelling.
- The software can be customised using the Programmable Interface.
- Overall, LUSAS is a long-established and trusted provider to industry leaders, and nhance together wth LUSAS Technical Support is stated, by its users, to be simply: "The best in the business."
Bridge Design Software
nhance is the distrubtor of LUSAS Bridge - a world-leading finite element analysis software application for the analysis, design and assessment of all types of bridge structures.
Whether you need to carry out a straightforward linear static analysis of a single span road bridge, a dynamic analysis of a slender architectural steel movable footbridge, or a detailed geometrically nonlinear staged erection analysis of a major cable stayed structure involving concrete creep and shrinkage, LUSAS Bridge provides all the facilities you need.
Extensive results processing, viewing and report generation facilities give you ultimate control over what you plot and print from your analysis. In short, LUSAS Bridge software handles simple grid/grillage and slab structures with ease and has a full range of additional software options and features for more advanced bridge structures.
Why use LUSAS Bridge?
For all bridge types:
- Slab decks
- Slab / beam decks
- Composite decks
- Straight or curved plate girders
- Masonry arches
- Integral bridges
- Truss bridges
- Ribbon bridges
- Movable bridges
- Cable stayed bridges
- Suspension bridges
|LUSAS Software Option availability for purchase for use with a particular Bridge Software Product||Bridge LT||Bridge||Bridge Plus|
|Vehicle Load Optimisation||O||O|
|Steel and Composite Deck Designer||O|
|Thermal / Field Analysis||O|
|Heat of Hydration Analysis||O|
|Rail Track Analysis||O|
Software options extend the finite element capabilities of particular products according to your needs.