nhance, founded in 2004, has successfully established long-standing customer relationships by providing engineering and software services to the highest standards. All our team are focused on providing appropriate solutions to the customer problems whether it is expanding functionality to established software products or in numerical simulation of complex engineering problems.
We recruit people with strong fundamental skills and we offer rewarding working environment with continuous learning opportunities. In addition to attractive remuneration, all the employees are eligible to the profit share scheme that is transparent and dependent on the performance of the company.
We currently have following exciting job opportunities. Please send your application to email@example.com with the name of the title in the subject line.
You will be performing design and basic/ detailed engineering of Steel and RCC Structures in Power, Oil & Gas, Infrastructure and Heavy Industries. You are expected to simultaneously work on a number of projects in adjoining sectors. The role is suitable for someone who is keen to learn, thrive on solving problems and enjoys taking responsibility.
We are looking for a candidate who has strong fundamental skills in structural analysis and design. A suitable candidate should have:
• B.E/B.tech or M.E/MTech in Civil Engineering with good academic records.
• Should have hands on experience in analyzing and designing structures using commercially available analysis software like STAAD Pro, Ansys etc.
• Knowledge of latest Indian/ International Codes is essential.
• Ability to solve technical problems, develop appropriate Microsoft Excel templates and good communication skills.
• Able to guide draughtsman and check their work.
• Candidates should have 3 – 6 years of experience.
• Role Category: Engineering Design, R&D
• Role: Design Engineer
• Key Words: Engineering, Design, Steel, Concrete, Civil Engineer, Structural Engineer, STAAD Pro, FEM
The job offers good professional growth opportunities with an attractive salary.
If your profile matches the requirement, please forward your resume stating your interest to firstname.lastname@example.org. A brief statement of how you think you fit the role would help to promote your application.